The A-State Faculty Center, previously known as ITTC, is a diverse department at A-State that focuses on assisting faculty and staff with professional development, training, and resources needed to excel as educators, researchers, and professionals. Some of our resources include creating and maintaining web applications and other solutions to faculty and staff who may need special projects to achieve outcomes.
The A-State Faculty Center is looking for Web Developers and/or Web Development enthusiasts who have prior experience with web development, or are eager to learn and develop web applications. In this role, you will plan, design, and develop web applications for the department. This is a part-time position. This is NOT a graduate assistant position.
- Develop and maintain web applications
- Document development procedures
- Coding (mostly PHP)
- Communication skills (to deal with faculty and staff)
- Computer Science (can be a current student in BS or MS program)
- Completed OOP Class
- At least 1 year of programming experience (class projects qualifies)
- English Proficiency
- Experience with full-stack web applications
- Experience with PHP, MySQL, JS, and CSS
- Experience with ASP.NET (C#)
- Experience with Laravel
- Experience with AngularJS